doc words with
doc words like
version 1.1 available
Version 1.1 is now available for download! All beta testers: thank you for beta testing phpPeanuts!
The improvements the new 1.1 version will bring are in the basics rather then in end user functions:
- HorizontalTablePart that lists peanuts horizontally (one peanut per column) and properties vertically (one property per row),
- SearchPage support for application of global filter,
- polymorphic persistancy,
- support for multi value properties in navigational queries,
- no more notifications triggered by the framework and the examples
- no more warnings when allow_call_time_pass_reference=Off
- support for time datatype
- ErrorHandler now properly handles errors in error handling, thus avoinding endlessly looping
- ErrorHandler level for logging can now be set seperately
- null values can be stored for number, date, time and timestamp datatypes. The null values can cause query errors, see readme.html for details.
For more information on bugs fixed see the bugs section of this website.
Post Edited (02-12-05 15:11)
Add a Reply
Loading form, please wait
The website will not send you an e-mail when a reply is added to this topic
Back to Topics List