doc words with
doc words like
Version 2.2.0 is now available
The open source release of phpPeanuts 2.2.0 is now available for download. It is released under the GNU Affero General Public License (GNU AGPL).
Security improvements since 2.1.0:
- Synchronizer Token Pattern for referrer tokens in all urls
- ActionTickets now use hashed random tokens with timeout
- Only uses parameterized queries (may be emulated)
- Parameterized query emulation for old MySql driver
- PntValidationException thrown on invalid request data that should never be produced by applications
- Scouting data and Tokens now support the usage of serveral phpPeanuts root folders (baseUrls) on the same (virtual) server
This where the last of the security improvements that where planned, see the 'Security Matters' topic on this forum. More improvements may be made in future, but currently no planning is made.
Add a Reply
Loading form, please wait
The website will not send you an e-mail when a reply is added to this topic
Back to Topics List